[thelist] is php installed?

travis forden travis at treevis.com
Fri Sep 7 14:56:54 CDT 2001

looks like it's parsing. one way to verify if PHP is installed is to create
and upload a file that has this script in it:

<?php
phpinfo();
?>

this will give you the specs of your PHP installation, if it is installed
correctly.

you're script looks fine, though. might be that you've not included HTML
headers in your file.... could you send me your file and i'll look at it?

travis