[thelist] Postgre SQL?

Daniel J. Cody djc at starkmedia.com
Fri Sep 7 21:01:51 CDT 2001

javi -

heard of it and growing to love it.. there was a similar thread about a
month ago here that went into some more detail about it(the caveat of
google handling lists.evolt.org searchs: they only index once a month),
but my opinion was its very stable, very dependable.

comparable in fact with oracle 7 and 8i in terms of performance,
reliability, and features - which says a lot :)

combining the numerous advantages of linux with a solid project like
postgresql, its a winning combination

.djc.
(someday in fact, i think it would be cool for evolt to move to it..but
thats another story :)