[thelist] onmouseover color change for <tr>

Mark Kennedy mark at eurogamer.net
Sat Sep 8 15:48:54 CDT 2001

Hi David,

You don't need a class for the TDs.  As I think the (completely
unrelated) previous post explains,

tr.classname td {
	color: #ff0000;
}

would apply the style to all TDs that sit below the 'tr class="classname"' in
the document hierachy.

This is a very (VERY) useful feature that I spend many months writing style
sheets without knowing!

Regards

Mark

Mark Kennedy