[thelist] Google is indexing me......

CDitty mail at redhotsweeps.com
Sun Sep 9 09:07:15 CDT 2001

Google is indexing me and is filling up my error log.  For some reason,
they keep trying to hit my forums and are trying to call it with a \forum
instead of /forum (see below).

[Sun Sep 9 01:12:53 2001] [error] [client 216.239.46.153] File does not
exist: /One_Time/Household_Items/Lawn_and_Garden/\forum\

They are doing this on almost every single page.  Can anyone offer any
advice on fixing this?  I have verified all my links and they are
correct.  I would hate to have to block Google as I get tons of traffic
from them.

Any help is appreciated.

CDitty