[thelist] Google is indexing me......

Michael Pemberton mpember at phreaker.net
Sun Sep 9 10:37:32 CDT 2001

It may be possible to create an alias for that url and then close off
access to that directory.  I haven't got access to my apache box at the
moment, I can try see if it works when I get a chance.

This should work for a single directory.  I don't know what you can do
when there are too many variations.