[thelist] Formatting of text files.........

Joshua Olson joshua at alphashop.net
Sun Sep 9 19:57:04 CDT 2001

Is it possible in any way that the email is being sent as HTML instead of
text?  If it is truly text then multiple \n's should give you the paragraph
spacing.  If the email is going out with an HTML header, then all tabs and
spaces and returns (no matter how many) will be collapsed into a space.

-joshua

: Okay \n starts a new line, \t doesn't work........how do I get an actual
: blank line, like between paragraphs.  I tried repeated \n in different
: variations to no avail..........

: Sandy