[thelist] frames question

Pamela R pampam12 at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 10 10:30:29 CDT 2001

Hi all, please excuse my ignorance as I usually try to avoid using frames
;-p

My site is done with .asp include files, and another company has done a bit
of work for us that I need to insert into the framework of my site.   The
work they did is all arranged in framesets.    I can't seem to figure out
how to insert this stuff without using an <iframe> tag, and since I need it
to appear in netscape that's not really an option.    Am I just being dense
this morning?    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

thanks, Pam