[thelist] Dreamweaver Templates

Bob Boisvert webdad at tampabay.rr.com
Mon Sep 10 10:33:22 CDT 2001

Unfortunately there are no text files. Just a link to the .htm page with
information about using templates. The ZIP files contain fireworks images
and .htm files along with the .dwt. I guess what I'm missing is how and
where to do I extract it?, I know the templates have to be saved to the
local root of the program but what happens with all the files and how are
the placed?

Do I have to create a folder and extract them to it, open and treat it as a
site and save it as a template?

So many questions!!! I'm sure I'll get it but wanted to see if anyone had
downloaded any templates and how they were installed.

Thanks,
Bob