[thelist] page crashing NN4

Richard Bennett richard.bennett at skynet.be
Mon Sep 10 19:39:19 CDT 2001

What I noticed is it has something to do with your style-sheet.
If you select    Edit | Preferences | Advanced     and de-select "enable
stylesheets" in NS4, it no longer crashes.

So, is there a syntax error in the css file? maybe a reserved word being
used? Or is it because of the long page that NS4's "nested layers with
inline CSS" bug is showing  - something like that maybe.

Richard.