[thelist] Moving email across lists

rudy r937 at interlog.com
Mon Sep 10 21:46:59 CDT 2001

>Sorry about the cross post

in this particular case, it is quite understandable

> I'm sure I am not the only one who uses [thechat], [thelist] and
> [thesite] to sort email into different folders. So could you all please
> remove whatever one is in the header when you move the
> discussion to a different list?

thanks, ron

it needed saying

for those of you who may not know, evolt has several lists besides
this (main) one

the others ron mentioned are

 thesite -- "where web developers contribute back to the
    community by making the evolt.org CMS a better product.
    DB folks, pixel wranglers, HTML/CSS monkeys, testers,
    documentation writers, developers - no matter what your
    skill set or skill level, you can help out!"

 thechat -- "evolt.org's social mailing list useful for discussion
    about industry gossip, what hockey's about, cat photos,
    evolt get-togethers, and so on. For those 'off-topic' conversatations
    that don't belong on thelist!"