[thelist] Fw: Page/images updater for a non-technical client

Peter peter at vardus.com
Tue Sep 11 12:25:09 CDT 2001

>- I would like to be able to determine wich part of the page can be updated
>(let´s say with comments) (of course, wich parts of the site too)
>
>- They should have the possibility of upload images write text and make
>links......

Do it in PHP or your favourite SERVER SIDE language. It's quite easy, any
experienced PHP developer could write this in a few hours. You don't even
need a database, just keep your content in text files and include it in the
templates.
If this is your first time doing server side scripting, just consider it a
learning opportunity. Good luck!
Peter