[thelist] CF: Determining which DB used.

Seth Bienek seth at sethbienek.com
Wed Sep 12 11:55:27 CDT 2001

> Um... no. CFRegistry does work in nonwin formats, but we use a "fake"
> registry for non-win.

Ok, now you are going to have to elaborate. :)  What keys are available, and what are the details on the 'Fake' registry?  Is it an ascii or binary file?  Is it managed by CF or Linux, or is it a structure built from system parameters?

I was able to confirm that cfregistry works with Linux and HP-UX, but could not find any elaboration on how, or why.

Seth