[thelist] CF: Determining which DB used.

Joshua Olson joshua at alphashop.net
Wed Sep 12 12:06:43 CDT 2001

Ray, you wrote:

: As for the details, I simply do not know. I _believe_ it is a simple
: text file. Shoot, dig it up and vi it and tell me. :) To be honest, if I
: were you, I would simply not use the registry, that goes for both Win
: and Solaris. It's not because the registry is bad, or bad under ^Win,
: but it would be better to use an .ini file, or the db, to store
: information.

By that (ini file) you mean use the GetProfileString and SetProfileString
functions?

-joshua