[thelist] layered jpg's in NN 4.7

Michael Pemberton mpember at phreaker.net
Thu Sep 13 07:15:40 CDT 2001

you could start by checking the div's at the end of the file. (called
'tipDiv')

there are two opening tags both with the same name and only one closing
tag.

<DIV id="tipDiv" style=
"position:absolute; visibility:hidden; z-index:100"><DIV id="tipDiv"
Ttyle=
"position:absolute; visibility:hidden; z-index:100"></DIV>

Also, check the spelling of style in the second tag. : )

jelle desramaults wrote:

> see the problem is, i didn't write everything myself... otherwise i'd
> probably solve the prob myself :]
> check http://whizzkids.shrimpwars.be/jomtemp2/ to see the source

-öfô4
Äèè°³±²_ÞÑ<ÛÞ>ýÒ#â| >