[thelist] layered jpg's in NN 4.7

jelle desramaults nsg_chong at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 13 10:47:21 CDT 2001

tnx for your reply's, but i've solved the problem now.
don't know how come, but it seemed that the code had nothing to do with it,
but the server had.
desperately looking for an answer, i uploaded everything onto another
server, and all was looking good again...

but still i'm interested in the how come, because i'll probably face this
problem again :)