[thelist] MAPS??

Steven Gongage sgon at osceola.org
Thu Sep 13 14:31:37 CDT 2001

what about if you wanted to create dynamic maps on your site?  For instance, a plug in or a link directly to an image that can be dynamicly created so the user never has to leave your page.  (I've got a case coming up in a month or two where I'll need maps for around 30 - 60 locations and I don't want to redo those whenever an office moves).

>>> morbus at disobey.com 09/13/01 03:08PM >>>
 >Can ayone recommend the best service/scripts to add maps and drivig
 >directions to a web site?

Sigh. I've been spending too much time in Sendmail.
Anyways, I've always used Expedia.com...

--
Morbus Iff ( i am your scary godmother )
http://www.disobey.com/ && http://www.gamegrene.com/