[thelist] MAPS??

Norman Bunn norman.bunn at mindspring.com
Thu Sep 13 14:52:10 CDT 2001

Mapquest does offer some of this.  Check out their stuff at:

www.mapquest.com

and click on the Business Services link at the bottom of the page.

Norman

> what about if you wanted to create dynamic maps on your site?  For
instance, a plug in or a link directly to an image that can be dynamicly
created so the user never has to leave your page.  (I've got a case coming
up in a month or two where I'll need maps for around 30 - 60 locations and I
don't want to redo those whenever an office moves).

morbus