[thelist] PHP and POST

Mark Kennedy mark at eurogamer.net
Thu Sep 13 15:38:33 CDT 2001

Hi

Are you avoiding the query string on the get line because it shows in the
address bar of a browser?  Why don't you want to use forms?

I'm only asking because I can't think of any other way of posting data, and
maybe we can think of a way of working around what it is you're trying to avoid.

Mark

Mark Kennedy
www.eurogamer.net