[thelist] [fwd] Javascript and the LINK Element

Richard Bennett richard.bennett at skynet.be
Thu Sep 13 18:40:37 CDT 2001

err, I was confused by "linking .js files"
I was comparing javascript included in a document using SSI, and using
<script language="Javascript" src="script.js"></script>

As far as I understand <link> is used for linking stylesheets, in NS4 these
can also be javascript-stylesheets, but not normal script files. If someone
knows otherwise please expand on this.

Richard.