[thelist] Site not available?

John Suder jsuder at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 14 16:06:08 CDT 2001

Page loaded my machine (in Philadelphia):

It Worked! The Apache Web Server is Installed on this Web Site!

If you can see this page, then the people who own this domain have just
installed the Apache Web server software successfully. They now have to add
content to this directory and replace this placeholder page, or else point
the server at their real content.

If you are seeing this page instead of the site you expected, please contact
the administrator of the site involved. (Try sending mail to
<Webmaster at domain>.) Although this site is running the Apache software it
almost certainly has no other connection to the Apache Group, so please do
not send mail about this site or its contents to the Apache authors. If you
do, your message will be ignored.