[thelist] Coldfusion/SQL:queries:maxrows

Daniel J. Cody djc at starkmedia.com
Mon Sep 17 09:42:44 CDT 2001

Ya, the front page of evolt is actually using blockfactor to speed it
up, and it helps a *ton*. It's too bad it isn't documented better, cus a
lot of people could probably speed up their queries by using it.

It took a bit of playing around with, but I found that a blockfactor set
to 75 worked the best for us, but thanks for the 32k reference, another
hidden gem no doubt :)

.djc.