[thelist] web development for Solaris

nate koechley nate at vicksburgcollective.com
Mon Sep 17 13:11:44 CDT 2001

Hey Folks,

For the current site I'm developing, there is a strict requirement that all
pages work correctly on Solaris (Sun) platform browsers.

While I consider myself something of an expert on Mac/PC and
Netscape/IE/Opera issues, I have almost zero experience with Sun.

Can you good people alert me to some of the common pitfalls, things to be
aware of, or resources/places to learn the same? I'd like to educate myself
in advance, with the hopes of alleviating a painful QA process.

Thank you all,
.nek