[thelist] [OT]Linux help

Martin McCarthy roland at ninehells.org
Mon Sep 17 14:49:02 CDT 2001

Howdy. Sorry to make an offtopic post, but I've been having a really hard
time with something. If anyone out there is familiar with LinuxPPC, could
you drop me a line offlist and offer a hand with something? Having some
problems with keymappings.

<tip type="PHP Debugging" author="Martin McCarthy">
If you're going to be writing a lot of PHP, it's a good idea to install
Apache with PHP on your machine, so you can test stuff locally. It'll save
you a good deal of time and headaches from constantly uploading and
re-uploading stuff.
</tip>
--
Martin McCarthy