[thelist] Javascript inside of Javascript... :)

Christian Anderson ckanderson at powersurfr.com
Mon Sep 17 19:28:43 CDT 2001

Bruce,

Actually that is not the problem that I am trying to solve.  The mouseover
works perfectly fine, its just a matter of getting it in there properly with
javascript.  I am pulling news feeds from moreover.com, and they use
javascript.  I fooled with it, and got it looking the way I want it, and now
the last thing is getting the <td> tags to work on the mouseover.  Its just
the javascript code screwing up when it tries to write the onmouseover
thing.