[thelist] web development for Solaris

Jeremy Ashcraft ashcraft at 13monkeys.com
Tue Sep 18 00:58:15 CDT 2001

Solaris is pretty much the standard Unix.  The standard browser on Solaris is
more than likely Netscape 4.x.  Other browsers you may want to take into
consideration Mozilla/Netscape6, Opera, and Konqueror, although
Opera/Konqueror may not be very highly used.  There is also a version of IE
for Solaris, but i've never seen it.  If you can get your hands on a Solaris
machine and install all those browsers, you should be OK.

jeremy