[thelist] OT One of History's Lessons

Chuck Sumpter frodo_tx at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 18 08:02:21 CDT 2001

This will be my only "contribution" to the terrorist attack message traffic.
A friend sent me an excerpt from an address to the...

Pearl Harbor Survivors Association
By Vice Admiral E. P. Aurand, U.S. Navy,(Ret.)
National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific
December 7, 1986

A couple of lines from the address struck a resonant chord in me and I've
included then in the image that is displayed at the link below.

          http://www.chuck.sumpter.com

For those of you who actually like pop-ups (like me <grin>) here is the simple
script.
<tip>
    <SCRIPT LANGUAGE="JavaScript">
    <!-- Begin
    function popupPage() {
    var page = "message2.html";
    windowprops = "height=600,width=800,location=no,"
    + "scrollbars=no,menubars=no,toolbars=no,resizable=yes";

    window.open(page, "Popup", windowprops);
    }
    //  End -->
    </script>
</tip>