[thelist] failure notice (& CF TIP)

John Handelaar john at userfrenzy.com
Wed Sep 19 10:43:09 CDT 2001

Because IIS has them open?

Shut the 'IIS Admin Service' - it'll bring the rest of IIS
down with it.  Then try again.

Incidentally, you don't really need admin.dll unless you
*really* need Frontpage extensions...  get rid of your
Frontpage extensions installation if you can.

John Handelaar

T +44 20 7209 4117       M +44 7930 681789
F +44 870 169 7657   E john at userfrenzy.com