[thelist] Javascript or ASP?

Green, Janet JGreen at DesMoinesMetro.com
Wed Sep 19 14:03:24 CDT 2001

Ok a fun project this time. I've created a daily "start page" for everyone
in my office to use as a calendar of organization events, staff birthdays,
etc. (sort of a one-page intranet.) I'd like to include a quote of the day,
and have collected a bunch of quotes. Would I use Javascript or something
else to create a random quote selector for this page? Everyone is on Win98
or 2000, using IE 5. Thoughts/hints appreciated. Thanks!
Janet