[thelist] CDONTS again - can't send mail from a subdirectory?

Matthias Ritzkowski Matt at grndwtr.com
Wed Sep 19 15:16:01 CDT 2001

Did you test whether it's CDONTS or the app that's causing you problems ...?
Drop an email file into the pickup directory and see if it sends ok.
If it does, CDONTS works and something with your code or app is up.
I have used CDONTS for a while now and found it very low maintenance for low
traffic volume.
You are more than welcome to drop me a line off list if you need some help!

Matthias