[thelist] CDONTS again - can't send mail from a subdirectory?

Jon Hall jonhall at ozline.net
Wed Sep 19 15:53:55 CDT 2001

Probably permissions problem. Try giving Everyone write permissions on the
spool folder, or at least the user that cdonts runs as (i dont know which).
I played with cdonts a while back, and I remember something really insecure
like this and I chose not to use it. Frontpage needs permissions set like
this too. I guess once you have one MS security hole, MS figures they might
as well add a few more.

jon