[thelist] Cold Fusion Clustering in a distributed Configuration

Matt Mozer matthewmozer at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 20 13:20:01 CDT 2001

I have a few questions if anyone can answer them:

1.) We have a server with a 700 mhz processor and 256 mg or RAM. I am
wondering how many sessions this server can handle before crashing?
2.) Does anyone know what port CF uses?
3.) How many pages per second can CF generate? (relative to the server
mentioned in question 1)
4.) How can I manage sessions across systems in a clustered environment? I
understand that using client variables is more condusive to a cluster based
environment because sessions must be maintained on a particular box whether
or not load balancing is in place.

Any thoughts or comments would be more than appreciated. And if I am not
being clear enough please let me know.