[thelist] HTML 4.01 Issues

Villano, Paul VillanoP at usachcs.army.mil
Thu Sep 20 15:11:56 CDT 2001

I'm using an accessibility tool that converts PowerPoint presentations into
a more accessible format than the usual PowerPoint conversion process.  The
tool is produced by a school.  The resulting HTML files are compliant with
HTML 4.01 code and use frames (I know lots of folks hate frames but there
seems to be no way I know of to avoid that using this tool and the powers
that be like the frames because it allows folks to jump more easily from one
slide to another).

Question:  What are the issues in using HTML 4.01, if any?  Which browsers
if any will crash, etc.?  Thanks in advance.

PAUL - "The term is over: the holidays have begun. The dream is ended: this
is the morning." And as He spoke He no longer looked to them like a lion.
(Aslan in "The Last Battle")