[thelist] site critique please

kristina kristina at kfx-design.co.uk
Fri Sep 21 11:48:05 CDT 2001

 Not sure if I'm feeling brave or stupid, but please feel free to
 scrutinize this site: www.greatwesternhomes.co.uk/trial - it isn't
 yet live, as I'm still waiting for data from the client.  But I'd
 really like fellow Evolters opinions on the job so far...!

 (re; the fact its framed, - my boss INSISTS its done in frames....) -
 i've tried to re-educate but he ain't 'avin none of it! - & i know
 really it should be up to the client, whether they have frames or
 not, they're not very web-wise as yet... - they're at the -
 wow-i-can-attach-that-to-an-email stage (iykwim)

 ;o)

--
bfn
 kristina

kristina at kfx-design.co.uk

"When written in Chinese, the word 'crisis' is composed of two characters.
One represents danger, and the other represents opportunity."
-- John F. Kennedy