[thelist] Help with javascript menu please?

Jeana Clark jmclark at multiservice.com
Fri Sep 21 17:55:03 CDT 2001

OH! Duh.

So I could simply paste the basic Navigation in between the
<noscript></noscript> tags and be on my merry way?

yippeeee...

<tip type="wrist and body health">
it's friday (YAY!)  but we've all had a very long week.. emotionally.. and
probably well, physically as we sit behind our glowing boxes coding,
designing, hacking...  Take a look at evolt's own Coder's Health Tips:
Stretching
<http://www.evolt.org/article/Coder_s_Health_Tips_Stretching/25/745/index.ht
ml>

and have a fabulous weekend!