[thelist] Private IIS, with one public folder

Pete Freitag pf at cfdev.com
Sun Sep 23 17:08:56 CDT 2001

Yup,

In IIS Right click on your web site and goto Properties and select the
directory security tab.  Click "Edit" under Anonymous Access, make sure
anonymous access is unchecked, this will set the default properties for your
web site.

Now goto the folder you want to open up to everyone, right click on it, goto
properties, directory security, edit, and check the anonymous access box.

Pete Freitag (pfreitag at cfdev.com)
CFDEV.COM
ColdFusion Developer Resources
http://www.cfdev.com/