[thelist] Site check- Mac users please

David Rafferton david at vidmandesign.com
Sun Sep 23 18:50:52 CDT 2001

Hi People,
I have just finished a new site for my fiance but as I am a PC guy I
need it looked over by a mac user to sort out any bugs.

The sites address is-
http://www.ozemail.com.au/~leeshca/start.htm

The site is in two sizes- 1 for 800x600px screens and less and one for
above 800x600px.

Please report any bugs along with your browser info and screen res.

Also- I need to put the site on a CD-ROM for sending out to prospective
clients.
I have modified the auto start files from another CD (ie- autorun.ini file)
but I'm not sure how to make it auto start on a MAC (if that is at all
poss??).

I belive that I need a icon file for the mac (filename.ico)
but I can't seem to find a way to do this on the PC.

If any of you cool MAC people (suck, suck) would like to take a my gif
file and make it into a icon file I would be so thankfull.

Thanks in advance,

David

For designs that grab your attention
     like a mohawk on a politician!