[thelist] validating while using php

Steve Cook steve.cook at evitbe.com
Mon Sep 24 09:16:57 CDT 2001

It *sounds* like your validator is seeing the &id and assuming it's a
character entity (like amp;) and throwing an error there. Without looking
closer at the HTML 4.01 spec I can't say whether this is correct or not - in
WML (which is an XML based spec) you need to actyally escape ampersands in
URL strings, but I thought that was not correct behaviour in HTML documents.

.steve

   WapWarp - http://wapwarp.com
 Wap-Dev - http://www.wap-dev.net
 Cookstour - http://cookstour.org