[thelist] Panoramas/3d

[:profjj:] thelist at cbizz.net
Mon Sep 24 14:31:59 CDT 2001

Actually,

:~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~//~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
:From: thelist-admin at lists.evolt.org
:[mailto:thelist-admin at lists.evolt.org]On Behalf Of Brad Miller
:Sent: Monday, September 24, 2001 2:39 PM
:To: thelist at lists.evolt.org
:Subject: RE: [thelist] Panoramas/3d
:
:You may want to check out Bryce4.
:http://www.metacreations.com/products/bryce4/
:
:The page looks like it is messed up in IE6 but maybe it is OK in other
:browsers(haven't checked)
:You can still get the info off the page. I have used Bryce for this same
:kinda thing in the past and it works great.
:You can make movies and export them into avi's and plug them into Director
:and make the movies interactive if needed.
:You'll get much better quality out of this program than any others that I
:have seen. And it is easy to use.
:
:Thanks,
:Brad Miller
:702-438-7660
:www.rapidfx.com
:www.beldamar.com
:www.dejapc.com
:
:

The solution I was looking for was one for a more dynamic approach. Whereby
a solution that is easy for a client to use.  Or something that say - 3
shots' are needed to produce the panorama, basically it would take
imagename1.jpg, imagename2.jpg, and create the panorama for any images in
the directory, where by 1 would be the 1st, and 2 would be the 2nd.

Would bryce 4 work in this case? (Ease of use,etc..)

Ideas?[[:profjj:]]
//* http://cbizz.net *//