[thelist] site critique please

kristina kristina at kfx-design.co.uk
Tue Sep 25 05:45:10 CDT 2001

spinhead,

 ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬
: No time for a deep scan, but overall I really like it.
 ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬

 thank you ;o)

 ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬
: Couple comments:

: 1. I love all the greens. I hate the salmon pink blecch rollovers.
 ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬

agreed, hehe it was somewhat revolting!! i have changed it to pale
green now - see what you think! hopefully its an improvement

 ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬
: 2. The double rollover on the navbar was disconcerting for some reason. Box
: or text, but both (not simultaneous) was wierd.
 ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬

 i'm in the process of (trying) to learn how to make the two things
 appear to be more of one thing - if that makes sense! Joshua kindly
 suggested i add onclick and a style command to the td to create the
 hand cursor and the ability to click anywhere in the td for the link
 - though i'm struggling a bit with implementing it - (i haven't given
 up yet tho!)  ;o)

 ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬
: 3. On each page, kill the link to that page. It's superfluously redundantly
: excessive.
 ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬

 agreed and i would like to but as its framed i don't know how,
 without reloading the frameset - which 'bossman' will not have and he
 won't let me drop the frames - so i'm stuck between rock and a hard
 place ;o\

 ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬
: Nice logo - North, East, South - where's West? Ahhh, I get it. Almost made
: me say the name out loud. Clever retention tool.
 ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬

 thank you, but i can not take credit for the logo, i'm not sure where
 or how the client got it - i think its a fairly standard clipart type
 one they've used

 thank you for your comments  ;o)

--
bfn
 kristina

kristina at kfx-design.co.uk

"When written in Chinese, the word 'crisis' is composed of two characters.
One represents danger, and the other represents opportunity."
-- John F. Kennedy