[thelist] Any ASP.NET Programmers?

Ed Courtenay ed at edcourtenay.co.uk
Tue Sep 25 05:47:40 CDT 2001

The switch from 'Classic' ASP to ASP.NET is easier than you might think -
the quickstart examples at http://www.gotdotnet.com/quickstart are a good
introduction.

ADO.NET is a very different beast from 'Classic' ADO, but once you get your
head around it, you'll find that it is extremely powerful. I've not done any
performance comparisons with ADO vs. ADO.NET yet, seeing as we are still in
Beta conditions.

Ed Courtenay
http://www.edcourtenay.co.uk
((wrong && wrong) != right)