[thelist] site critique please

kristina kristina at kfx-design.co.uk
Tue Sep 25 05:50:37 CDT 2001

profjj,

 ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬
: The site looks nice.
 ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬

 thank you ;o)

 ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬
: For the left frame, I think you should remove the left scrolling, and maybe
: shrink the menu a bit to fit. On a 15", with ie, it barely has scrollbars,
: but in nn, they are a little more apparent.
 ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬

 was the scroll, vertical or horizontal?  or both!

 ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬
: with regards to the frames, I think you should really advise your client
: against it.
: http://www.evolt.org/article/Some_Caveats_with_Using_Frames/22/293/index.htm
 ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬

 unfortunately in this case its not the client that is the problem -
 its my boss.... and there is little i can do - he seems to be stuck
 in his ways a bit  - i'll try and slip that link his way - i've read
 it and its spot on and gives exactly the reasons i'd like to spout
 off the top of my head when he says 'why arn't u using frames' - or
 'i don't understand why people don't use frames' - the trouble is, as
 he's kind of set in his ways he doesn't always take kindly to change,
 especially change that he doesn't understand or more to the point
 'change that is NOT his idea'

 ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬
: good luck,
: [[:profjj:]]

thank you for your comments  ;o)

--
bfn
 kristina

kristina at kfx-design.co.uk

"When written in Chinese, the word 'crisis' is composed of two characters.
One represents danger, and the other represents opportunity."
-- John F. Kennedy