[thelist] Intranet Development

Ray Hill ray at opengrid.com
Wed Sep 26 13:49:29 CDT 2001

> I am currently in the process of rebuilding our patch work intranet
> site and am looking for any online resources that can assist with
> the planning and initial development stages, nothing really technical,
> just some good ideas.

I'm not sure about references, but if your company has $1500 to space,
Ontero has a *great* Intranet publishing package (was $20K a few months ago,
but now they're trying to hit the mass market).  Not only is it *really*
easy to learn how to publish within it, but the development team is
incredibly open to suggestion.  Several of the improvement suggestions that
I made while evaluating the tool were already in production when we started
using it a few weeks later.  Very nice!

http://www.ontero.com

--ray