[thelist] Lost evolt <tip> on a meta tag

Sabrina Dent, Apperception sabrina.dent at appercept.co.uk
Wed Sep 26 14:33:22 CDT 2001

I am really, terribly, horribly sorry to ask this because I know it's a
no-no.

I believe someone posted a tip very recently about a meta tag, possibly for
IE 6, that eliminates a toolbar?  I have checked the current tip archives
and can't find it; ditto on digest archives. I've just had a major email
crash and therefore have no local archives.

If anyone would forward that tip to me off-list, I'd be very grateful.

Thanks,
Sabrina
< sabrina.dent at appercept.co.uk >

<tip type="FrontPage" author="Sabrina Dent">
To determine if a Windows server has FrontPage extensions installed, visit:

http://www.dnswiz.com/fptype.htm

This is a useful check when you insist something is amiss and your host
insists all is well.
</tip>