[thelist] Regex frustration....

Andrew Forsberg andrew at thepander.co.nz
Wed Sep 26 16:29:38 CDT 2001

I'm not a regex expert, but this just matched every <font blah blah>
and </font> tag in a document:

I was using BBEdit, though, and it matched any case with this
expression -- which I don't think is strictly correct given the
pattern above. So, you may need to do some tuning for case
insensitivity if you use it.

Cheers
Andrew

--