[thelist] Serious colours

Madhu Menon webguru at vsnl.net
Thu Sep 27 04:37:17 CDT 2001

OK. Many of us have been to "colour theory" class where you learn what
different colours symbolize - dark blue for security, green for money
(among other things), beige for earthy, etc. etc.

So... what do you think of the colours #CCCCFF and #9966FF used as
backgrounds and as a theme for corporate identity. Do you think it
qualifies as a "serious business colour"?

I didn't want to use overused blue like everyone else. I want to convey a
warm, friendly image, but at the same time not have a "happy happy joy joy"
feel. :)

Regards,

Madhu

Madhu Menon