[fwd] [thelist] Thank you -- was Re: site review

Cindy Jorgensen cjorgensen at nti-online.com
Thu Sep 27 14:41:59 CDT 2001

This message was held by thelist software and
is being manually forwarded by a list admin.
Please remember to send emails in plain-text
format only, or they will not reach thelist
until it is later forwarded by a list admin.

All,

Thanks so much for all of your comments (even the negative ones!).  I'm
sure
that these comments will help me make my argument for site changes.  Hope
be submitting a MUCH improved site to you all for review soon.

CindyLouWho

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy
enough people to make it worth the effort." -- Herm Albright