[thelist] Serious colours

Juan Manuel Lucero jmlucero at webicarus.com
Thu Sep 27 18:32:01 CDT 2001

I don´t think it´s a good idea to use those colors. I agree withTony:

<<--snip-->>
A shade too near lilac for my liking, and not warm at all - quite cool in
fact.

Alfred Hitchcock use to say "When you don´t know what to do...run for
cover". That means: If you are not sure about what to do, use what you know
it works...even the overused blue....

Juan Manuel Lucero
Icarus Diseños Interactivos
http://www.webicarus.com