[thelist] Mac/IE layer positioning issue

george gsd at mac.com
Fri Sep 28 11:24:14 CDT 2001

hi

yes, there is a bug in IE on Windows if i remember right. Check out these
links for hacks around it:

http://glish.com/css/
http://www.bluerobot.com/

also this explains the problem:

http://glish.com/css/hacks.asp

un abrazo,
george
http://www.locombia.org/
Locombia.org: Colombia News, Culture, the Conflict and Links