[thelist] image database

Brian King BKing at Impact-Technologies.com
Fri Sep 28 12:43:05 CDT 2001

www.Impact-Technologies.com handles images and Document storage.  Pricing is
based on needs, but averages 10 to 12 cents, (US), per page.  Less than a
copier, per impression.

Brian W. King

-----Original Message-----
From: thelist-admin at lists.evolt.org [mailto:thelist-admin at lists.evolt.org]On
Behalf Of Charlie Ulyatt
Sent: Friday, September 28, 2001 10:40 AM
To: thelist at lists.evolt.org
Subject: [thelist] image database

There's talk where I work (a non internet firm) about the possibility of
setting up an image database that can be accessed by approx 12 other
companies. The images would be both web and print quality and there should
be the capability for the other 12 to upload and download images.

Now my feeling is that this is way beyond what we can handle as we are quite
small (I think they think I can do it !).

Can anyone in the uk preferably give me a very rough idea of what sort of
cost this might entail (very rough is fine) and also what would be the best
route to take if it were practical...

thanks

Charlie