[thelist] code standards guide

Shirley Kaiser, SKDesigns skaiser1 at skdesigns.com
Sat Sep 29 00:32:49 CDT 2001

At 07:36 AM 09/27/2001, aardvark wrote:

>working on a standards guide for HTML, trying to make it a default
>go-to document for new staff on everything from code
>structure/formatting to accepted tags... hell, even attribute order
>and the like...
>
>anybody have anything i can use as a base?
>
>i'm trying to *not* make it read like a programmer's guide...

Hi,

I wonder if other style guides might help in some way? I've listed a few at
WebsiteTips.com that may get you started:

http://www.websitetips.com/design/index.html#styleguides

And if anyone knows of others, I'd love knowing about them, too, to add to
this section (with credits, of course!).

Hope that helps a little!

Warmly,
Shirley

--